Teachers and/or assistants to monitor students coming in the doors off Boxwood Road as well as pre-clean (sanitize) for their own class. Monitor departure at the end of class through rear fire access on each studio.
Vaccine Passport- Adults will be asked to present (21yrs and up)
Each of the 4 studios is self containted with: Their own entrance and exit. Own bathroom facilities. No risk of overlap of dancers from one class to the next. With front doors propped open and garage doors open, constant fresh air flow in each space.
One part bleach to 100 parts water made up in bulk then stored in spray bottles in each studio.
Studio spaces all cleaned at the end of each day, with proper sanitizing protocols in place.
Hand sanitizers located at entrance and exit to studio (wall mounted). Additional sanitizers in each studio at sound stations as well as in office. Hand washing stations provided in washroom for each studio.
Minimum 1 staff member in each studio. Dancer spots marked with tape at 6 ft intervals.
"Do not come in if unwell" sign placed at front and back of each studio. "Physical Distancing" sign placed at front and back of each studio. "Hand Hygiene" Poster at every hand sanitizer station and in every bathroom at the sink.
All faculty wear masks-unless medically exempt
We do expect all dancers to have a mask on them, in case we need to get close to one another. Masks are not mandated for dancers to wear while dancing
Parents to wear masks if entering studio
Staff guidelines to emphasize not working if sick. Staff indicate their wellness when reporting for work. Subs to be arranged if showing signs of illness or use of zoom with an assist in studio while faculty teach from home.
Parents to be provided with requirements for attendance at all class sessions
Email sent out weekly to remind parents that students may only attend if healthy. Any dancer showing any signs of illness will not be allowed in space
Payment encouraged by Paypal or E-transfer
- Teacher to monitor and encourage use of PDA’s. Assistants will monitor classes being taught by Zoom
- PDA defined by tape on studio floor
- Students arrive for class wearing street shoes and carrying dance shoes. Change shoes before entering dance floor
- Washrooms only used for bathroom breaks and hand washing
- Students bring own water bottle and keep on edge of PDA along with other belongings. No sharing of water bottles and any water bottles left in the studios will be discarded
- No food or beverages to be sold or given out on premises
- Students will not be allowed access to other studios through interior doors. They must go outside the rear exit and the re-enter the studio through the Boxwood door
Managing student entry points
X’s painted at 6 ft intervals on sidewalks outside the studios on Boxwood side. Colour coded for each of studios. Studio 1 Yellow, Studio 2 Pink, Studio 3 Purple, Studio 4 Orange.
New onset of cough / worsening chronic cough
Difficulty swallowing or breathing
Runny nose / nasal congestion
Shortness of breath
Sore / hoarse throat
Chills / fever
Sneezing (not allergy related)
Unexplained fatigue or malaise
New loss or decrease in sense of taste or smell
Do not enter if you have had close contact with anyone with respiratory illness or a confirmed or probable/suspected case of COVID-19.
No spectators in the studio.